A computer scientist with a creative mindset. Enjoys solving complex challenges with simple solutions. Has a nose for security and an appetite for performance. Works towards a better world for everyone.
- Researcher at Ghent University investigating simple solutions for complex problems. List of publications.
- Teacher of Computer Science topics
- Algorithms & Datastructures (Java, C)
- Object Oriented programming (Java)
- Scripting (Python)
Cybersecurity enthousiast. Winner of the Cyber Security Challenge Belgium 2019 and part of the national team in the European Cyber Security Challenge 2018 (London).
Software developer as an intern at Comsof, a fiber network design company. Optimized and designed algorithms for optimal communication networks.
- Systems administrator and board member of the student hacker space Zeus WPI, with a passion for open source software.
Ruby, Java, Python, C, Rust, Haskell, Typescript
Ruby on Rails, Java Spring, Flask, Rocket
Unix, Git, MySQL, LaTeX, Postfix, NixOS
- Computer Science at Ghent University
- MSc. 2017 - 2019 (cum laude)
- BSc. 2014 - 2017 (cum laude)
- Discovering and learning technologies.
- Solving puzzles and CTF's.
- Tinkering with systems, applications, …
- Performing theatre and improv comedy.